- ½ cup (120 ml) peanut butter
- ½ cup (120 ml) honey
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) rolled oats quick cooking
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chocolate chips 60/100 cacao
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Fresh mint
- Combine in a saucepan peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Heat over low heat, stirring with a whisk.
- When the mixture is liquid and homogenous, add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat. Add and mix in oats.
- Form circular-shaped bites and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cool in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place each one in a paper cupcake liner along with fresh mint. Keep in Freezer.